1.) Fill out the form completely.
To fill it out successfully, you need the following information available to you (Do not send the form until all items are complete!):
- Date the form from when you fill it out
- The date of the last injury/illness that resulted in days away from work
- The approximate total number of hours worked by all employees
- The number of deaths reported by your company
- The number of injuries/illnesses with days away from work
- The actual, total number of days away from work
2.) Only report information during the last six month reporting period. Either January 1 through June 30 or July 1 through December 31.
3.) Please use the company name you registered for the council under.
4.) Your Semi-Annual Report must be submitted online at www.safecolumbus.org.
5.) Your incentive rebate and status with the BWC is completely in your hands. If this report is not submitted, or submitted late, there is NO GUARANTEE your company will remain eligible for the discount.